
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved October. I know what you are thinking... I only love October because I was born in October. That's not true. To me, October has always been the month for everyone to be born. My mom, dad and oldest brother are also born in October. My parents' anniversary is in the middle of October. My mom is a twin, so my uncle is also born in October (duh) and several of my cousins are born in October. Then, when I got to college, I met more friends born in October. So yeah, October is a great month to be born. Beyond that, though, October is fall, my favorite season. It is starting into jeans and hoodie weather. Winter is just around the corner, but not quite here yet. Also, October is soccer season, or at least the end of it. The crisp air makes the games a little more fun. There is nothing like booting up for a Saturday morning soccer game in the middle of October, with the crisp air, the leaves turning colors and falling and the joy of playing with your team. If that isn't enough, there is Steeler's football, hockey is starting, baseball is ending, school is settling down and the trees are all changing color making the most beautiful scenes. So yeah, I love October, and you should too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment