Wow... it is that time already! This year back to school means something entirely new. For the first time I will be repeating curriculum!!! (for those who don't know what that means, I'll be teaching stuff I've already taught, so I have materials etc.) Also, I'm heading back to school myself. As always, God is beyond amazing in how things in my life work. As I am taking on new responsibilities at school that I am so excited about, like Student Council and mentoring an awesome senior, I was a little concerned about keeping up with my teaching and other things. Then I threw grad school on top of all of that. God has certainly provided for me, giving me a smaller class, and a good start to my grad class. There have been a lot of things in my life lately that have just shown me that I am where God wants me.
Heading back to school may be stressful and all-consuming for a few weeks, but it also reminds me how much I love my job. I look at this year's senior class and the relationships that I have built with them and I am so excited for them. I think about how much I miss KtB now that she is off at GCC and it reminds me how much God has blessed me in placing me at RTCS. I'm excited for what will happen, and how God will use me this year!!!
I'm probably rambling but I'm pretty tired and amped for the first day of school and exhausted from the soccer game.
No comments:
Post a Comment