So, I'm trying out this blog thing... I figure it is a great way to start sharing what's happening quickly. You might wonder why I would title a blog "You'll Get Over It" because it sounds so harsh. Really, I didn't know what else to call it, and I chose one of the phrases most commonly heard coming from my mouth. Truly though, blogging can tend to involve ranting, either from the blogger or from comments, and my typical response to ranting (even if it is me) is to say "you'll get over it". So yeah, perhaps I will change that some day, perhaps it is a cynical point of view... I think it is optimistic. No matter what happens, life will go on, and so will you. Plus, I'm a worrier, I always have been, and the best lesson I learned was that I can't control everything, I can't worry about everything, and sometimes I just have to let go and move on. I like to think of Matthew 6:33-34 as my life verse... no reason to pile up the problems that haven't even happened yet!
Right now I'm sitting at my "house" and realizing it is getting close to 3 am and I'm not exactly sleeping. I just got home from another week of being a "mom". I know it is a strange side job to have, but it works for me. This past week it was for 3 girls (primarily) and it was exhausting. I'm looking forward to my first real week of summer vacation. I plan to do a lot of nothing, and maybe even a little something irresponsible.
Until next time, I hope whatever you are facing you are surviving and better. :)
Laters!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment